- Advice on site development potential
- residential design
- Interior and colour design
- Management of the design and approval process.
- Co-ordination of other consultants as required.
- Council submission and liaison.
- Construction Certifcate management
- Project management
- Analysis of proposed adjoining developments – objections lodged if necessary
Approval Process Summary
Before building can commence, it is necessary to obtain Development Application approval and Construction Certificate approval. In addition to the architectural drawings, the following drawings and/or reports are often required.
- Topographical Survey
- Site analysis
- Energy/BASIX report
- Landscaping Plan
- Bush Fire report
- Arborist report
- Flora and Fauna report
- Stormwater Management drawing and report
- Traffic/access report
- Accoustical report
- Geotech report
- Coastal management report
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control Plan
- Construction Specification
- Bushfire Construction Specification
- Sewer approval/peg out
- Driveway approval
- Dilapidation report (for adjoining dwellings)